How To… Liquiproof LABS Products
We often get asked how best use our products, so in addition to our ‘How To’ page, we wanted to put all the information in one place in this quick and easy blog.
Applying Our Premium Protector
- Before you apply our Protector to the item, it is hugely important to check the item for colour fastness.
- Ensure the surface is clean and free from dust and dirt by brushing the item down with our microfibre brush.
- Spray the Protector evenly over the entire surface from a distance of 10-15cm, until the surface is damp. You may find that the fabric changes colour when damp, but do not worry, it will return to its original colour once dry.
- Rub the coating into the fibres using our brush. Ensure you cover the area close to the sole thoroughly on shoes, or around buttons and fastenings on clothing as this is where water is most likely to seep through.
- Allow 10 minutes for the Protector to soak in and then repeat steps 3 & 4.
- Finally, leave your protected items to dry for 24 hours and then you are ready to go!
Using Our Premium Eco-Cleaner
- Shake the Eco-Cleaner bottle well before use.
- Mix a few drops of concentrate with water. If you are using the 200ml Cleaner, you can apply the cleaner straight from the bottle ono the soiled area using the foamer cap.
- Apply the mixture using our brush into the soiled area.
- Use our brush or cloth to clean deeply into the fabric fibres.
- Remove excess liquid with a cloth and allow to dry.
- Please be aware that as the cleaner is drawing dirt to the surface from deep down, sometimes the item can look dirtier to begin with so a second round of the cleaning may be required to remove remaining surface marks.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.