Liquiproof Glass & Ceramic Protection Wipes
When the Glass & Ceramic Protection Wipes are applied to a bike visor or vehicle windscreen vision is dramatically improved, particularly in wet conditions. Simply apply the treatment to exterior glass and watch the raindrops bead up and roll off while driving. It is recommended that the surface is cleaned using the Premium Eco Cleaner prior to the protection wipes. One box contains two wipes which are TÜV approved. One pre-treatment wipe to remove any surface contamination and the second to treat the required glass or ceramic surface.
COVERAGE UP TO 2m2
*We recommended 2 packs per medium vehicle to fully protect exterior glass, windscreen and mirrors.
Absolute pleasure driving to Work in the rain this morning thanks to the @liquiproof_official glass and ceramic coating. Above 40mph I didn't even need wipers as the rain seemed allergic to the glass and just flew off... Next up to coat all of my bathroom as the idea of a near self cleaning shower cubicle is too good to be true! Thanks @liquiproof_official for upping your game beyond fabrics.. #nanotech #liquiproof #glass #beading #clean #realtime #notspedup #coating #london
A post shared by Chris (@lasercut.london) on
- Up to 150°+ contact angle provides rain repellent features that out perform traditional coatings; wax (90°), Teflon (95°) and RainX (110°).
- Invisible & smear-free.
- Reduction in cleaning times.
- Reduction in harmful cleaning chemicals.
- Increased stain, scratch & frost prevention.
- Increased hygiene and safety.
- Non-stick, static, anti-mould.
- Long lasting - up to 18-24 months.
Automotive & Motorsport
- Windscreens - improved vision even in extreme weather conditions. Reduction in frost build up.
- Visors - crystal clear view without the need to wipe after every use.
- Mirrors - reduces the need to clean and repels rain.
- Shower screens - dramatically reduced water marks and easier cleaning.
- Mirrors - smudge and mist reduction benefits.
- Bathroom suite - water and oil-repellent surfaces. Reduction in water marks.
- Tiles - reduction in cleaning times. Sparkling finish for longer.
- Oven door - simple to clean without the need for harmful chemicals.
- Washing machine door - reduces build up of grime.
- Fridge shelves - frequency of cleaning moisture and mould halved.
- Glass top hobs - oil, water and food easily wipes off without any major scrubbing.
- Tiles - less dirt and grease build up to remove.
- Glass furniture - reduces fingerprints and marks.
- TV screens - reduce smear marks on screens obstructing view.
- Windows - cleaner for longer inside and out.
Step 1. Clean the surface with the Premium Eco Cleaner* and Microfibre Cloth. It is imperative that all contaminates are removed from the surface. *supplied separately
Step 2. Use the Pre-treatment Wipe to prepare the surface. Buff the surface using a clean Microfibre Cloth
Step 3. Apply the Protective Wipe to the entire surface in a zig-zag motion and allow to cure for minimum of 3 minutes (at 20°C) maximum 30 minutes in a dry, dust-free location before buffing off the coating with a clean cloth.
Contact with water is allowed after 2 hours but for best results allow at least 12 hours to fully cure (allow longer when applying in temperatures under 5°C)
Can be applied in multiple layers to achieve greater, longer lasting results. Allow 2 hours before re-applying another layer with a new protective wipe.
Please note that the pre-treatment and cleaning is crucial to the performance and longevity of Liquiproof.