Liquiproof Premium Eco Cleaner 50ml
Finally, there is no need for 10 different cleaning products any more! This 50ml gives you chance to see the impressive cleaning for yourself, in a bottle small enough to keep on you. The Premium Eco Cleaner is an environmentally friendly all purpose cleaner that is 100% biodegradable and non abrasive.
We aren't ones for shying away from changing and improving how we all do things. Our award winning Eco cleaner reduces the need for harmful and damaging cleaners to be washed down the drain to cause havoc to the environment. Simply mix with water and it will effectively clean anything.
Liquiproof Premium Eco Cleaner is a highly versatile and powerful Bio Cleaner Concentrate. Made from yeast, betaine, plant and salt extracts. It removes oils and general soiling from most surfaces. Produced from natural and renewable resources.
- 100% Natural ingredients
- Universal multi surface cleaning technology
- Reduction in harmful cleaning chemicals
*Buying and using concentrated cleaning products which are then diluted at the point of use has huge sustainability benefits. This 50ml concentrate can mix to make up to 10 litres of cleaning solution!
- Carpet and rugs - to bring dull colours back to life, or to spot clean mark and stains
- Hard floors - cleans laminate, tile and stone without the use of harsh chemicals
- Furniture - eliminates the need for harmful aerosol polish with no toxic residue to buff off
- Upholstery - cleans and renews fabrics and leather items that are not suitable for machine washing
- Windows and mirrors - removes grease and dirt to produces a clean, clear finish without streaks
- Dishwashing - the plant based formula replaces washing-up liquids to clean pots, pans and dishes
- Laundry - pre-soaks dull items, pre-treats stains and replaces everyday laundry liquid
- Cooking appliances - cleans metals and stainless steel by removing grease and baked on grime
- White goods - removes mould and mildew caused by cold and damp conditions
Dilute the concentrate to suit the job. Shake well before using. Can be mixed with hot water for improved results. Please use the diluted liquid within 14 days.
Mix approximately 3 drops with 100ml of warm water for general cleaning. Increase the amount of concentrate for stains, baked on and worked in dirt and grime.
Use a strong concentration (1:5) to clean your oven or a low concentration (1:50 - 100) for windows. It is that simple. For a sparklingly clear finish, rinse with clean water and dry with our premium microfibre cloth. Apply a 1:10 mixture immediately to wine, tea and coffee spills in order to remove staining. Rinse area with water. Leave to dry or buff with our Premium Microfibre Cloth.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. In the case of eye contact, immediately rinse with clear water and consult a doctor. If swallowed seek medical advice (concentrate is alkaline) Do not freeze.
Ambient storage. Usage temperature should not be below 5° Celsius.
Contents: Yeast-plant oil condensates, salt extracts, 5-15% anionic tensides, < 5% amphotere tensides.