We want you.
Liquiproof is a gamechanger. We are individuals with a common goal. Every single day we ask ourselves
HOW DO WE MAKE IT BETTER?
Join a passionate, hard working team
that's improving peoples lives.
Think you can contribute to Liquiproof?
If you have an exceptional skill set and the attitude to succeed then we want to hear from you. Simply email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you want to work with us to email@example.com
We appreciate the time you take to do this and will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible, but due to the volume of emails received we may only contact successful applicants.
We want to expand our team of fun, energetic and extroverted students to market the Liquiproof brand on their University Campus.
What will be asked of you?
- You will be expected to carry out various tasks and timetabled Social Media Campaigns designed by Liquiproof HQ.
- You will need to make direct contact with societies and organisers to carry out numerous collaborations and events throughout the year.
- A 2nd or 3rd year student with good knowledge and know how of the running of campus and the University.
- The ability to follow direction and guidance as well as being able to create and innovate your own marketing strategies.
- The confidence and determination to promote Liquiproof in a successful way.
Perks and Pay:
- An all expenses paid training day at Liquiproof HQ.
- Plenty of Liquiproof merchandise for yourself to enjoy and get to grips with.
- Prizes each month for the most successful Student Brand Ambassador.
- 5 hours a month @ £10 per hour (with negotiability for increased hours.)
How to Apply:
In order to see if you’re the right fit for the role we don’t just want to see your credentials on paper. We want to see the real life, personable person behind the CV. Please create a short 2 minute video answering the 5 questions below and email, along with a brief cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do drop us an email to register interest whilst your video CV is still being created!
- What is your biggest achievement to date?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
- Who do you find most inspirational to your life?
- What is the most recent gift you’ve given and to who?
- How can you help Liquiproof grow as a brand?